CIPUTRA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS MAKASSAR
- Chief Communication Officer (CCO)
- Business Communication Manager
- Business Development Manager
- Public Relation
- Branding Expert
- Social Media Specialist
- Mass Media Owner
- Online Business
Studying business and communication skills, as well as global business management including finance and marketing to be able to enter various industries and in developing communication skills to have a career in the communication media industry.
- To build skills in communication media as well as to have business knowledge in all industrial sectors,
- Developing business skills to enter the media business,
- Building strategic skills in copywriting, visual and audio communication and its business implementations,
- Entrepreneurship practice as experiential knowledge in running businesses and as a professional.
Sarjana Manajemen Degree (S.M)
Advantages of this Specialization
- Real Projects, Real Problems, Real Clients
Students are given the chance to be involved in the communication and business project since the beginning of their study, identify problems and execute solutions, including meeting with real clients.
- Ciputra Group Network
Universitas Ciputra is a part of the Ciputra Group, which expanded internationally and is well-known for its strength in marketing communication
- Mentoring Program and Laboratory-based Learning
Business learning accompanied by experts and practical learning in the media communication laboratory.
- Entrepreneurial and Professional Communication
Students would learn communication skills theoretically and practice it directly within the context of communication and multimedia business.