Requirements for program switching:
- The intended program must have already been selected as the second program choice in the registration form. If not, the prospective student is required to purchase a new registration voucher and follow existing regulation for registration
- Fill in the program switching request form that can be downloaded here: Specialization switching form. The form must be signed by the student’s parents.
- Future students who are registered through the Academic Achievement Invitation path may not request to switch programs after the Academic Achievement Invitation period is closed.
- Program switching can be done once before re-registration and Universitas Ciputra School of Business reserves the right to reject the specialization program switching request.
- Program switching may not be done if the future student have completed re-registration.
If you meet the requirements for specialization program switching, please download and print this Specialization switching form.
Please complete the following form and click submit. Confirmation for this specialization program switching request will be sent to your email within 3 (three) working days.