- Where is Ciputra School of Business Makassar?
Ciputra School of Business Makassar is located in CitraLand City Losari, Centre Point of Indonesia, Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan, Indonesia
- What majors are available?
There is 1 major, which is International Business Management with 4 elective specializations, which are International Business Management (IBM), Culinary Business Management (CBM), Digital Business Management (DBM), and Communication Business Management (COM)
- Is there any study program for professionals?
For the time being, CSB only has programs for full-time students
- Is there any interesting offers for early registrants?
Registrants in the 2020/2021 period will get a pioneer’s discount (recommended: early bird)
- Is there a deadline for registration?
New student enrolment at CSB starts in August 2020 and ends in July 2021
- What if I was homeschooled during high school?
If you were homeschooled, then BEFORE registering at CSB you must already obtained your Paket C diploma. We are unable to accept you as a student without this diploma, even though you have taken the national examination or if you only have a letter of participation for the national examination.
- What if I graduated from high school or vocational school a year ago?
If you are a high school or vocational school alumnus, then you can register through a special test pathway. The maximum range for graduation accepted is 6 years before the starting date of university study.
- I am already studying in another university/campus and I wish to transfer into CSB, what steps should I take to register?
The transfer process can be started by emailing your syllabus and last semester’s score transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please declare in the email which major or specialization of Ciputra School of Business Makassar you are interested in.
- I have selected which program I am interested in and I would like to enroll at CSB, what do I need to prepare?
Prospective students should prepare their Grade XI report card and purchase a registration voucher through the pmb.uc.ac.id website and taking the entry selection test (test schedule link)
- How long do I have to wait until I receive my CSB entry selection results after the registration is done?
If you have registered and taken the entry selection test, then you will receive the results through your email and your parent’s email addresses within 3 days after the test.
- What if I do not pass the entry selection test?
If you do not pass the first wave entry selection test, you can try one more time to register to CSB. You can register twice in one academic year.
- What if I want to update or change my registration data that I have submitted before?
If there is a typing error or data change in your registration application, then you should email email@example.com using the subject “registration data update (space) <your full name>”
- What if I want to send a soft file of document or file as requested by the admission team?
All requested files and documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Is there an entry selection test that must be taken by prospective students registering at CSB Makassar?
All new student registration paths at CSB involves an entry selection test according to the selected program.
- Is there a quota for each available program?
Each program has a maximum limit for new students accepted each year. Therefore, we suggest you register earlier. The minimum quota for each specialization is 30 students.
- Is there any scholarship for CSB students?
CSB offers plenty of scholarship options. You can check the requirements in our website (https://www.uc.ac.id/makassar/en/scholarship/). Available scholarships are up to 100% free tuition fee.
- Does CSB provide a student dormitory?
Unfortunately, there is no dormitory for CSB students. However, there are a lot of boarding houses around the CSB campus. You can check the map (link) for a complete information on residential facilities near the campus.
- How long is the study length to obtain a Sarjana degree at CSB?
The length of study to complete the Sarjana education is 4 years and to complete 144 class credits (SKS).
- Will there be a refund if a prospective student decides to not continue the registration process at CSB because he/she has been accepted in another campus?
Prospective students who have been accepted in CSB and cancels before the beginning of the study period are eligible for a refund. You can check here (link) to see CSB’s refund policy.
- If a prospective student decides to switch specializations, what should be done?
If a prospective student changes his/her mind and wishes to change his/her specialization choice to his/her second choice, then he/she must fill in the program switching form (https://www.uc.ac.id/makassar/en/program-switching/) and email the form to email@example.com. Terms and conditions for the program switching can be viewed here (link)
- Can I get a detailed illustration of the tuition fee in CSB?
Detailed illustration of tuition fees for all programs I at CSB can be viewed here (https://www.uc.ac.id/makassar/en/uc-makassar-guidebook/). You can also contact our student counselor at 08112 500 228 for more information.
- Will applying for tuition fee grant affect the results of my registration?
Definitely not. Applying for any tuition fee grants will not affect the results of the registration because all prospective students will undergo the same entry selection test.
- Can I apply for payment installment of my tuition fee?
Prospective students can apply for payment installment according to CSB policy. Please contact our student counselor to receive assistance in applying.
- What if I wish to finish my payment in order to complete my registration at Ciputra School Of Business?
After receiving the announcement of registration results, you will receive an email detailing your tuition fee and the bank account of CSB. Please complete the payment before the payment deadline.
- Does Ciputra School of Business Makassar give an employment guarantee for all its alumni?
CSB provides as much information as possible for its alumni, shared through alumni email addresses and CSB social media, regarding job opportunities from major CSB corporate partners.
- Does CSB have a cooperative network with corporations and major industry partners?
CSB prioritizes in building cooperations with major corporations and both the domestic and international industry partners. You can check our list of partnerships here (link)