IBM International Class
IBM IC, Universitas Ciputra Surabaya
Transforming students into entrepreneurial individuals.
At IBM UC, the diversity of student backgrounds, a dynamic curriculum, and the opportunity to study abroad make students have a holistic perspective and international network.
Students will also be equipped with leadership and life skill abilities, which are the main provisions in becoming an entrepreneur. IBM UC students come from all around Indonesia and abroad.
Our Vision :
To be a Management course with international standards and having entrepreneurial advantages; Creating Management Bachelors that is able to be an entrepreneur who has integrity, professionalism, independence, and having global mindset.
Our Mission :
- Creating Management Bachelors that is able to be an entrepreneur who has integrity, professionalism, independence, and having global mindset.
- Develop and manage research that is able to improve academic competencies in management science and entrepreneurships
- Doing community services and partnerships based on IPE (Integrity, Professionalism, Entrepreneurship).
IBM UC prepares students to become entrepreneurs. Most of the students and graduates that had independent businesses have proven that IBM UC graduates are ready to become entrepreneurs who contribute to the progress of the nation. Through a sustainable program owned by UC, IBM UC students and alumni can take advantage of several facilities such as:
- Business Incubator Program for start-up business
- Start-up business funding through UC partners: Bank Mandiri and Bank Jatim
- Business Clinique for businesses that are growing
- Business Community that includes Entrepreneurs in UC Residence
The curriculum in International Business Management – International Class is designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills necessary to navigate the complexities of the global business environment. This program typically includes a comprehensive study of international business strategies, cross-cultural management, global marketing, international finance, and trade regulations. Students engage in case studies, real-world projects, and simulations to develop a practical understanding of how to operate effectively in an international context. Emphasis is often placed on fostering intercultural competence, language proficiency, and a global mindset to prepare graduates for leadership roles in multinational corporations, international organizations, and the dynamic field of global business.
- Civics, students will learn to internalize the national and state life values into the context of everyday life, from the smallest scope to the national and state scope. (2 SKS)
- Entrepreneurship Essentials, students will learn to utilize their entrepreneurial competencies to contribute positive values to the community. (3 SKS)
- Business Management, through experiential-based learning, students will learn to utilize their entrepreneurial competencies to contribute positive values to the community. (3 SKS)
- Principles of Accounting, in this module, students will learn to apply basic concepts of accounting by creating proper financial statements for service and trading companies in accordance with the Guidelines for Financial Accounting Standards. (3 SKS)
- Business Inspiring and Communication, through this module, students will learn to present their ideas in a business context both verbally and in writing. (3 SKS)
- Economics for Business, upon completion of this module, students will be able to analyse the economy using the concept of micro and macro scale economics individually or in groups and present their analysis in the form of economic infographics. (4 SKS)
Core Courses & Specialize Entrepreneurs
Through case studies and real-world projects, students develop intercultural competence and a global mindset, readying them for leadership in multinational corporations and international organizations.
Business Inspiration from serial entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneurial Project to all IBM IC Students.
Sharing Session to increase students' knowledge.
Executing Students' Business Idea.
Business Community to all IBM IC Students.
Real Business Practice
Learn about Business from Experts.