Strata 1 – Visual Communication Design ~ (Bachelor – Visual Communication Design (VCD)) It is the vision of the study program to produce graduates with entrepreneurial character in the field of visual communication design, who are able to use the latest technology and develop local and global potential, to produce unique designs acceptable to the community.
Visual Communication Design
We are a pleasant study program. Here you are invited to explore, learn to express, and appreciate yourself and others around you.
We are a fun learning unit. Here you’re invited to explore, express, and learn to appreciate ourselves and others around us.
We are a study program that combines the capabilities in visual art and design with the help of technology to communicate ideas and concepts visually and interactively. Assisted by the ability to create your own business, you will be able to help the country alleviate poverty and bring Indonesia towards creative economy.
We are a department that combines visual art and design with the help of technology to communicate ideas visually and interactively. Assisted with the ability to create your own business, you will be able to help the country to reduce poverty and bring Indonesia to creative economy.
Our curriculum format has 1 (one) primary expertise competency in graphic design and 5 (five) sub-competencies in the field of design.
Our curriculum format has 1 (one) primary competency skills in graphic design and a 5 (five) sub-competencies in the fields of design.
Study Focus / Request: Multimedia Design, Photography, Advertising
Degree: Bachelor of Arts (S.Sn.)
Facilities: Image Studio, Photography Studio, and Multimedia Computer Laboratory with the latest design software.
- New Media Exploration, students are taught to think out of the box, so that they will be ready to face the challenges of the present and also have the ability to respond to future challenges.
- Students learn through real projects using our project-based learning method to hone their design competencies as well as the ability to do business with the help of lecturers and practitioners who are members of the business incubator.
- Students will have cooperation and networking with associations and design support industries that can help them get firsthand knowledge transfer through mentorships, business inspirations, and internships.
- Business Prospects. Advertising Agency, Design firm (Branding Consultant), Business Community (Stylists Specialists, Signaletics, Display Production, Photographers).
- Applied Photography
- Film Production
- Graphic on Product
- Basic Illustration
- Advertising and Media
- Creative Writing
- 3D Modeling
- Apple Developer Academy
- Old Batavia
- Dongseo University
- Curtin University
- Swinburne University
- Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
- Universitas Kelantan Malaysia
- PT. Elex Media Komputindo,
- Forum Grafika Digital,
- Surabaya Center Culturel et de Coopération Linguis,
- PT Artemedia Hidayat Indonesia,
- House of Sampoerna, ADGI Chapter Surabaya,
- PT Media Tiara Victory,
- Drago Company,
- Prima Imaging,
- HOS – IARS UC,
- Old Batavia Company – IARS UC,
- Delicio, FDG Edge,
- Concept Magz,
- Versus Magz,
- Surabaya Heritage.
• My Kopi-O
- The Top 100 Selected Entries, The Spirit of Olympics 2008
- Nominated in Concept Magazine 1001 Cover Competition 2008
- Nominated in Concept Magazine 1001 Inspiration Design Festival
- Nominated in Deep Indonesia 2008
- Nominated in Deep Indonesia 2009
- Favorite Winner of the DJ to DJ Poster Contest 2008
- Explicit Content Exhibition at the House of Sampoerna 2008
- I and II Winners of Markloan Product Creativity and Design Competition, collaboration between Ciputra University and Sam Design 2009
- 2009 Indonesia Downhill Championship Logo Publication
- Favorite Winner of Surabaya Sparkling Competition 2009
- I Winner of Print2Pack 2009
- Favorite Winner of the 2009 Sneaker Competition
- Surfer Girl 3D Character Publication
- Camera Secret Book Publication 2009
- Finalist of IGDA 2009
- Finalist of the 2010 Caraka Creative Festival
- II Winner of HP POP Competition 2010 (Professional Categories)
- II Winner of the HP POP Competition 2010 (Student Categories)