Strata 1 – Interior Architecture ~ (Bachelor – Interior Architecture (INA)) The study of Interior Architecture at Universitas Ciputra equips students / graduates with technical competence which is fused with entrepreneurship skills. Contrary to the common practice of having the interior design study program under the Faculty of Art and Design, Universitas Ciputra’s Interior Architecture study program is under the Faculty of Engineering and Design.
Interior Architecture is the science of interior and architectural design that meets user needs. The learning process starts from understanding the requirements, quality, and atmosphere of the space, along with building construction, science, history, and architectural theory, as well as the relationship between the space and the building and the external environment, both physically and socio-culturally.
Universitas Ciputra’s Interior Architecture is created for students who have strong desires, basic abilities, and readiness to study interior architecture combined with entrepreneurship skills, to become an entrepreneurial interior architect.
- Beyond Interior Architect
The study program uses a curriculum that combines interior architecture and entrepreneurship, with a team of lecturers consisting of academics and entrepreneurial practitioners, to educate students in becoming interior architecture graduates with entrepreneurial mindset and abilities.
- Experiential Learning
In addition to knowledge and skills, students gain entrepreneurial learning experience through real projects, real users, real problems, and working with various related parties as well as learning to build networks early on.
- Create Value, Create Venture
The learning process fosters empathy, professionalism, and integrity of students, to be able to create value and create ventures, becoming entrepreneurial interior architecture graduates.
- Self Directed Learning Journey
The development of students’ interests and potential is facilitated by entrepreneurial learning paths in the field of interior architecture (interior architecture design and interior architecture products) and business fields according to their self or family potential, combined with interior architecture and entrepreneurship knowledge.
- Co-Creation Center
Students and alumni who need mentoring / coaching in entrepreneurship are facilitated by the INA Co-Creation Center.
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Studio 1
- Technology for Interior Architecture 1
- Interior Architecture Communication and Presentation 1
- History and Theory of Interior Architecture 1
- Basic Natural Science
- Entrepreneurship 2
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Studio 2
- Technology for Interior Architecture 2
- Interior Architecture Communication and Presentation 2
- History and Theory of Interior Architecture 2
- Basic Cultural Social Science
- Entrepreneurship 3
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Studio 3
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Product Studio 1
- Technology for Interior Architecture 3
- Interior Architecture Communication and Presentation 3
- Entrepreneurship 4
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Studio 4
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Product Studio 4
- Technology for Interior Architecture 4
- Elective 1
- Entrepreneurship 5
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Studio 5
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Product Studio 3
- Technology for Interior Architecture 5
- Elective 2
- Value Creation for Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture 1
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Studio 6
- Technology for Interior Architecture 6
- Ethics and Project Management for Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Research Methods
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Value Creation for Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture 2
- Apprentice for Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Research Project
- Entrepreneurial Interior Architecture Final Studio
Study programs in collaboration with the industry and facilitating student learning with:
- Dekranasda Surabaya,
- East Java DisPerinDag,
- Belgian-Indonesian Foundation for Cultural Promotion,
- Swiss Import Promotion Program,
- Ewing Marrion Kauffman Foundation,
- SMK PIKA (Vocational School of Woodworking Technology) Semarang,
- PT. Lotte Shopping Indonesia,
- PT. Martina Bertho (Martha Tilaar),
- PT. Nipsea Paints and Chemicals (Nippon Paints),
- Pondok Kasih Foundation,
- Surabaya Center Culturel et de Cooperation Linguis,
- Dongseo University,
- Experts, entrepreneurial practitioners, and related industry partners.
- 4th semester furniture work, accepted by curators and obtained international scale market validation in “100% Design Shanghai” (2011) and “100% Design Singapore” (2012).
- Thailand print media (art4d magazine) and Singapore (Surface Asia) print media on market validation of furniture design learning products in semester 4 (2012).
- 5th semester learning products, Avian Brands booth design obtains client validation, realized at the Indonesia Building Technology Expo, at the Jakarta Convention Center (2014).
- Grand Finalist of the Nippon Paints Young Designer Award (2014).
- 1st Winner at the Platinum Ceramics Booth Design Competition (2015).