Strata 1 – Hospitality and Tourism Business ~ (Bachelor – Hospitality & Tourism Business (HTB)) Hotel and Tourism Business (HTB, Faculty of Tourism Universitas Ciputra is a study program that provides knowledge in various sectors of hospitality and tourism coupled with entrepreneurship education. HTB educates and shapes students to become professional entrepreneurs who are able to develop local and global potential as owners of hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, cafes, and various other tourism businesses.
Hospitality and Tourism Business
Hotel and Tourism Business (HTB, Faculty of Tourism Universitas Ciputra is a study program that provides knowledge in various sectors of hospitality and tourism coupled with entrepreneurship education. HTB educates and shapes students to become professional entrepreneurs who are able to develop local and global potential as owners of hotels, resorts, tourist attractions, cafes, and various other tourism businesses.
Creative delivery method
The learning process at HTB is carried out in an innovative and creative way, involving students actively learning about concepts, skills, and knowledge of hospitality and tourism through hands-on practice, case studies, domestic and international field trips.
Learn From the Experts
HTB teaching staff are experts in the hospitality and professional sectors in the field of tourism, consisting of hotel & travel agent business owners, tourism business owners, hotel auditors, researchers, and academics in the fields of hospitality and tourism.
The Entrepreneurial Environment
Entrepreneurship project directly carried out by students accompanied by real business mentors using network facilities of the HTB study program
- Top 5 Delegate Rotary Connects The World Literacy Visit and Fellowship Program to Malaysia: Tiffany – HTB 2017
- 2nd Champion of Indonesian Tourism Competition Business Event Proposal Category: Tiffany, Cheyenne Homan, Bunga Adelfi Bonita – HTB 2017
- Best Trainee Achievement of 2018 HTB Internship Program: Queenta Revana (Alila Seminyak Bali), Tamara Letitia (Conrad Bali)
- Indonesian Cultural and Tourism Youth Movement 2015, Runner-Up: Siska Septian Andriyani
- 2015 Pixy Young Inspiring Award Runner-Up and Best Make Up Challenge: Cynthian Sunartio
- Best Trainee Achievement of HTB Internship Program2015: Clara Aristantina, Stanley Nesdi Ghozali, Rezki Roman Nur Ayub, Michael Setiawan, Andre Hartono
Semester 1 :
Service Management, Hospitality Business 1, Tourism & Hospitality Business, National Tourism Geography, Cross Culture Understanding, Basic Natural Science, Entrepreneurship 1
Hospitality & Food Service Business, Tourism Business Policy, Hospitality Branding, Hospitality Business Communication, Hospitality Business 2, Basic Social & Cultural Science, Entrepreneurship 2
Hospitality Business Operations, Basic Hospitality Innovation, Hospitality Information Management Systems, Leisure Business, International Tourism Geography, Entrepreneurship 3
MICE Business, Hospitality Marketing Management, Advanced Hospitality Innovation, Elective Cross Department Subject, Entrepreneurship 4
International Field Trip Management, Room Division Management, Hospitality Facilities Management & Design, Cargo & Shipping Business, Innovative Travel Agent Management, Entrepreneurship 5
Hospitality Business Plan & Feasibility Study, Research Methodology, Business Franchising, Airlines & Cruise Business, Human Resource Management.
Travel Writing Business, Business Ethics, Final Project
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- Ciputra Business Group
- Mediterranean Bali
- IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
- PT. Garuda Indonesia
- Ritz-Carlton Bali
- Swiss-Bel Hotel International
- East Java Department of Culture and Tourism
- Surabaya City Department of Culture and Tourism
- Member of Hildiktipari