Requirements for the GOLDEN GATE PROGRAM from undergraduate to Masters in Management, Universitas Ciputra:
- Intended for all undergraduate graduates from various universities and from various study programs with a minimum accreditation of B.
- Matriculation classes must be taken before the S1 graduation. Matriculation classes are MANDATORY for prospective students who are non-linear.
- Requirements for undergraduate GPA is ≥ 3.25 and having passed at least 132 credits.
- Matriculation Courses:
- Introduction to Management
- Introduction to Micro and Macro
- Introduction to Financial Management
- The applicable study fee is the fee that applies when registering, with the condition of that the student must pass in a maximum time frame of 9 semesters.