Strata 1 – Communication Studies ~ (Bachelor – Communication Studies (FIKOM)) FIKOM produces graduates with the competence to design and implement communication programs both in the corporate world and the media. Learning methods used include field practice with companies and media partners. In addition, graduates also have the ability to run businesses in the field of marketing communications and media business.
FIKOM produces graduates with the competence to design and implement communication programs both in the corporate world and the media. The learning methods used include field practice with companies and media partners. In addition, graduates also have the ability to run businesses in the field of marketing communications and media business.
Real projects, real problems, real clients
Students are given the opportunity to be significantly involved in business projects from the beginning of college, including the experience of meeting real customers.
Students learn real business practices and are accompanied by experts from the business world.
Cross major projects
Students have the opportunity to be involved in business projects with students from other majors.
Students will learn communication science in theory as well as practice it directly both in various communication and multimedia business contexts.
Ciputra Group network
UC is part of the Ciputra Group which has expanded to an international level, where marketing communication is one of its competitive advantages.
- 1st Winner of Promotion Plan Competition – Bank & UMKM Expo 2016 East Java
- Favorite Project – BNS “Green Lifestyle” 2016
- Young Intern at IDNtimes.com
- 3rd winner of MC and Presenter National Competition
- Top 5 Short Movie Production Communication Fiesta 2017
- Top Study Program in Teaching Performance – Ciputra University
- Top Lecturers in Teaching Performance – Ciputra University
- Entrepreneurship 1
- Basic Social and Cultural Sciences
- Principals of Social Sciences
- Introduction to Communication Sciences
- Sociological Theories
- Entrepreneurship 2
- Basic Natural Sciences
- Theories and Models of Communication
- Organizational Communication
- Interpersonal and Group Communication
- Mass Communication
- Entrepreneurship 3
- Introduction to Broadcasting
- Introduction to Marketing Management
- News Media and Society
- Creativity and Innovation
- Entrepreneurship 4
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Media Business Management
- Newscasting and Announcing
- Creative Message Production
- Research Methodology and Statistics
- Entrepreneurship 5
- Bahasa Indonesia
- Intercultural Communication
- Broadcasting Programming
- Event management and sponsorship
- Photography and Editing
- Public Speaking
- Entrepreneurship 6
- Elective 1
- News Production
- Social Marketing Communication
- Research Methodology for Communication
- Entrepreneurship 7
- Elective 2
- Elective 3
- Elective 4
- Customer Retention Marketing
- Communication and Multimedia Technology
- Communication Ethics