BEWARE OF FRAUD!
In the process of recruiting prospective employees, the Ciputra Group has never collected any fees either directly or through third parties. Every prospective employee who gets a job offer from Ciputra Group will follow a formal recruitment process from the project / party recruiting.
We urge job seekers to be careful in the recruitment process by examining the data / information submitted in the recruitment process.
Universitas Ciputra in partnership with Apple Inc. is looking to expand the impact of Apple Developer Academy in Indonesia. We are current hiring highly motivated trainers (learning facilitators) for the 2nd site of Apple Developer Academy located at Universitas Ciputra, CitraLand, Surabaya.
The teaching team at the Apple Developer Academy is comprised of individuals from diverse backgrounds with industry experience, and/or academic experience The Academy works at a fast pace and requires everyone to be highly self-motivated. Successful candidates need to be critical and flexible thinkers.
You will work with the entire team to create new, fully integrated, cross-curricular learning experiences for the students at the Apple Developer Academy. You must be excited about exploring new teaching styles and pedagogy. You will be expected to learn alongside your students. You will be expected to work with an extended team to build a strong collection of the best teaching practices and materials including creating technical solutions for use in-house by students, teachers and administrators of the Apple Developer Academy. You will also contribute to the success of the Foundation programs by bringing an engaging orientation experience for learners who are new to Swift and the iOS platform.
Imagine what you could do as part of a team preparing a generation of world class App developers who will go on to redefine the way we think about technology in our lives. Applicants must have a desire to change the world. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there is no telling what you could accomplish.
The Academy aims to inspire and train the next generation of app developers on the iOS, WatchOS, tvOS, and MacOS. The 9 months experience will challenge and inspire students through a multi-disciplinary approach to teaching and learning, and provide students with the skills and experiences to realise their app ideas and bring them to market on the App Store.
Apple Academy (AA) IT Mentor (Placement : Surabaya)
- Pria/ Wanita, usia 22 – 40 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal Strata 1 program studi Informatika, Sistem Informasi, Ilmu Komputer, Teknologi Informasi atau yang serumpun
- Memiliki pengetahuan yang kuat tentang coding best practices
- Berpengalaman dengan IDE, termasuk Xcode/ Android Studio
- Memiliki pengalaman programming Swift (diutamakan), JAVA, C++, Objective-C, atau Phyton
- Memiliki pemahaman yang kuat tentang alur pengembangan Mobile Application dari Software Analysis and Design hingga Deployment
- Memiliki kemampuan problem solving yang baik serta keinginan kuat untuk belajar hal baru
- Menyukai dunia mentoring, mendampingi dan mengembangkan peserta Academy
- Remunerasi sesuai standar IT/ Tech Company
- Completion Bonus
- Berbagai perangkat / device Apple
- Lingkungan kerja berstandar internasional
- Jaminan Kesehatan & ketenagakerjaan